Saturday, May 30, 2009

CHEESE, Please?


Last night we got all dressed up for Lane's awards ceremony. The kids looked so nice and I decided we need to take pictures of them in this rare form. My children are usually barefoot with a days worth of dirt on them by the time we get to the evening. So, I shuttle them outside to the backyard for our photo session; of course, as I let them outside they are running straight to the swing set. I am yelling you are not getting dirty come over here so I can get a picture with you clean. Now they are sullen and mad because they wanted to play (it's not as if they hadn't played all day...my bathtub has an inch of dirt from their baths 30min earlier). So my husband trying to be helpful so I can get a good picture begins making faces behind me. Those of you who have children know how hard it is to get a child to look at you and smile and once you add more children the odds of getting them all to look and smile are astronomical. Now add one goofy faced husband and well you can the see the results. No, I did not get the perfect shot...I got three!

No comments:

Post a Comment