Sunday, August 23, 2009

CHanges

I am sitting here this morning in a quiet house, my kiddos spent the night with their Mimi and Pops, so I decided to catch up on the blogs. I am sitting with tears running down my face as I read my sweet sisters blog...I haven't blogged much on my dad's death and still can't...its incredibly painful...but her entry reminded me of how much things change in short amount of time. In those pictures, my boys were 5 an 3 and my daughter 1. Lane was in Kindergarten and the other two were at home with mommy. Tomorrow my oldest heads off to second grade, Landon will embark on kindergarten after Labor Day, and Kiki will be my only one at home...wow where does the time go. I sit and marvel at the people they are becoming and how fast the time goes. My daddy always told me from the time I can remember that you need to enjoy every moment every stage of life because it goes by so fast, too fast...The older I get the more I realize how precious the moments are, how fleeting they can be, and to enjoy every single one of them. Everything changes in a blink of an eye. So Jean thanks for giving me pause to remember that wonderful day and looking forward to more wonderful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment