Monday, September 21, 2009

FAMILY TIES

It is true that family ties are the ties that bind us together. This weekend was a bittersweet moment for our family...my brother and sister dedicated our sweet baby Mike at church Sunday. It was a moment that always made my dad so proud and we missed him singing is special song for the baby. We knew he was there and just as proud that Scott and Jean were dedicating Mike to God just like Hannah did with Samuel. Knowing how important this was for all of us...my grandparents even came to support and celebrate this wonderful day with us. We did a little photo session because these moments need to be captured. Scott has a professional camera and I'll post better pictures later but here are some snapshots of...FAMILY. My favorite was the four generation picture we took with my mom and grandma. Those two women who taught me to be a Godly wife, mother, and daughter. If I could be half the woman those two are then I would be truly blessed. I hope one day my daughter will look at this picture and know her strong heritage of faith and love. With God's guidance, I will raise her to be a strong woman of faith as well. Below is a little slide show of the day.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Generations
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment